Today is 10 years of Aayirathil Oruvan. Let’s look at 7 facts about this historical film.
1. Abbas’s wife Erum Ali was the head costume designer while Aishwarya Dhanush was onboard as associate director.
2. This was the second film in the lead role for Karthi and Andrea.
3. Parthipean won the film-fare award for Best Supporting actor.
4. The film was a average hit in box office but attained cult status over time.
5. The film’s shoot lasted for 263 days.
6. It also won the Edison Award for Best thriller film.
7. Reema Sen played a negative role for the second time after Vallavan.
8. After 6 months of shoot music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja left the project as he couldn’t spend much time for this film required, subsequently G.V.Prakash came into the project
subscribe to our top stories