Ullam Ketkume is one of the most heartwarming romances we will ever see on screen. The film featuring an ensemble of debutants was highly appreciated by the young crowd who made sure that the film was well received despite multiple delays. It’s been 14 years since the film released. Let’s look at 7 interesting facts about this youthful film.
- . The film was initially planned with Shaam and Richa Pallod before Laila became a part of the cast.
- . The film was initially titled PEPSI taking the first letter of the main characters ” Priya, Emaan, Pooja, Shaam and Irene” . It was later renamed with the tagline of Pepsi ” Ullam Ketkume”.
- Arya, Asin and Pooja were supposed to make their debut with this film but the delay meant that other films of the lead actors got released before this
- . Jamshad became Arya through this film. It was the director of the film Jeeva who gave him the name.
- A college set was created by Thotta Tharani for the film. A college cultural event in the film featured 100 students from various states
- This was Jeeva’s third film as director.
- The film was later dubbed and released in Telugu titled Preminchi Choodu.