In a shocking incident at Villupuram, 7 cows died tragically one by one. A few days back, four cows had left for gazing the filed at Moratandi, Villupuram. And, shockingly the four cows died. The residents of that area were confused without knowing the cause of death. At that instant, 3 more cows which went for grazing to the same area, died as well. As totally 7 cows died, the veterinarian was informed about that.
Following this, doctors examined the belly of the dead cows and were shocked to find that indigested noodles stagnant in the gastrointestinal tract. When questioned about who gave noodles to the cow, the people informed that the cows could have consumed the noodles while grazing. Subsequently, on visiting the ‘Mundhiri Kaadu’ region where the cow grazed, many packets of Noodles that have been marked with an expiry date until April were found. The doctors said that cows died because of the consumption of those expired noodles. Also, they said that the noodles collected in the gastrointestinal tract were sent to the laboratory to ascertain what chemical changes in the expired noodles would have affected the cow.
And, citing this incident, doctors advise us to check the expiry date before purchasing the food products that come with packages. Else, we would face the fatal, just like those cows. The doctors warn that many chemicals would be added at the time of preparation of food in order to preserve it for a long duration of time. These chemicals would turn into poison, beyond the expiry date. So, make sure you throw away the goods into dustbin that are expired or burn them to ashes
News Courtesy: Dinakaran