Mani Sharma was one of the popular music directors of the early 2000’s in Tamil especially in Thalapathy Vijay films. He celebrates his birthday today. Let’s look at 10 facts about him.
1. He was born in Machilipatnam Andhra Pradesh.
2. He was the keyboard player for Bahubali music director Keeravani before he started on his own.
3. He has composed music for more than 200 films.
4. His father is violinist Y.N Sharma.
5. The chennai super kings title track was composed by him.
6. He also composed the track for the Telugu version of Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi hosted by Chiranjeevi.
7. He made his Tamil debut in 2001 with Narasimha and Thalapathy Vijay’s Shah Jahan.