Celebrating Diwali in the 90s was far better than today, let’s rewind some memories. Even today we celebrate Diwali in the same old way but excitement in Diwali is decreasing.
1. Wake up from bed by hearing crackers.
2. Oil Bath after a long time
3. Morning Breakfast – Idly with Vadakari or Chicken Gravy
4. Wearing new dress
5. Eating Homemade Sweets
6. Let’s begin bursting crackers with 100 wala
7. Watching Sirappu Pattimandram in TV – Solomon Papiaya or Dindukkal Leoni
8. Atom Bomb most dangerous explosive of my childhood
9. Shooting with Diwali Gun feeling like shooting with James Bond Gun
10. India Tholaikatchi Varallaril Mudhal Muraiyaga – Seeing movies in TV
11. Festival of Lights – Night crackers will prove it.
12. New Movie release
We Know Many Of Them Celebrating Diwali With Same Enthusiasm. This Article For People who think Diwali In The 90s Was Far Better Than Than Today